visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Some days you wonder why you opened your mouth – today was one of those days.
 
I told the group that I was going to start doing intervals on Sundays as a way of working on some speed…well our little group seemed to like the idea so sure enough we set a time and place and we all did intervals.
 
Here is what was planned:
 
1 mile warm-up
6 x 400 @ 2:00 with 2:00 rest
1 mile cool-down
 
Well best laid plans…all of the distances and quantities are correct I just messed up the timing…2:00 400’s are a 8 min/mile pace…I was doing 1:45 (7 min/mile) and the girls were doing even better…so next time I have to make it 1:45s or even 1:30s!!!!
 
Total mileage for the day was 4.33 and the pace average was 9:15.
 
Next week we are planning hills!
 
 

No comments: