visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday, May 7, 2009

With the weather getting nicer and the sun coming up earlier there is no reason to miss a morning run…
 
Steph and I met Kristin (Melissa is still having baby issues -- and Jodie, well she is still pregnant and from what I hear staying up way late, might she be partying?!?) and began our run. 
 
Steph and Kristin struck out on a very quick pace (8:30?) and I was barely managing a 9:15 pace…had some minor issues (must have been the beer and peanuts last night) but gutted most of it out.  Got out 2 miles and the girls were waiting for me.  Turned around and headed back…did I mention that while the weather is nice the humidity was at 90%!!!
 
My goal on the way back was to keep the girls within eye sight. Worked pretty well until about 0.7 miles in a gnat got into my right eye…had to stop to clear it out.  Once out I tried to maintain that line of sight which meant having to pick up the pace.  For about half a mile I was at a sub 8:00 pace and managed to clock an 8:16 average for the last 0.9 miles.
 
Overall 4 miles this morning in 37 minutes and change…
 

No comments: