visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I really did not want to do this this morning.  I set all of my alarms (ask my wife how many that is when I'm away!) and turned them all off one at a time.  I finally got up at 5:15 and got dressed.  Walked out of my hotel room at 5:23.
 
The sky is already glowing and the air is cool and humid.  I start running.  I really did not want to do this.
 
It took 2.4 miles before I was feeling like this was worth it.  Turned back toward the hotel and decided that I'd get 5 miles in today.  The sun was rising and the wind was at my back.  I hit 4.7 miles when my body woke up…had to walk a bit at that point and just prayed that I made it to the hotel…was eyeing every bush in that last quarter of a mile wondering if anyone would see me if I ducked behind it.
 
I finished my 5 miles in just under a 10 min pace.
 

No comments: