visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Knew that I would not be able to get the regular run in without having to get up early this weekend since we decided to help out at the Ice Age 50 again this year.
 
So the wife and I were up and on the road by 5 am just so we could get out to Rice lake around 7 am.  Well Google maps was a little off---our nearly 2 hour drive was more like 1.25, oops!!
 
When we got there it was raining and windy.  Steph decided to not run but I cam out her to do this so I headed out.  It was 2.7 miles to the other aid station then I'd turn around and be back in time to clean up and help.
 
The rain made the trails quite muddy but that made it all the more fun.  The course was beautiful and I can not wait to run the race myself.
 
Finished the 5.4 mile run in about 58 minutes.
 
 

No comments: