visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The wife wanted to get a few extra miles in this week and who was I not to agree.  So we were at running a bit early on Saturday to get in a few miles before meeting the group.  We maintained a decent pace not too face but not too slow.  It was tough going but running with each other made it a little easier.

Got back in time to meet the group say ‘hi’ and head right back out.

I was in a unique place mentally…no race in the near future (other than the Lighthouse) and no “long run” for a few weeks.  I was feeling good so I just went.  Seems that everyone noticed the extra spring in my step as I move out in front of the group and managed to put up a 9:19 average for my 2nd 5k of the morning.

Finished 8 miles at a 9:26 pace.

 

No comments: