visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Parkside!  My favorite course.  I needed 13 miles today so I’m out there at 5:30 with Kristen.  Did a nice out and back on the roads in the park while waiting for the early group to get there.  6:00 am we meet up with the early group and run a modified 5k course backwards.  Part of the group headed off to the roads and the wife and I stuck to the trails…she is going to hate me!!!  We finished things on the trail and got to the parking lot just before 7.

Talked a bit with the group and then headed back out there to finish the mileage for the day.  My wife stuck with me the whole time…she could have gone faster but the trails were kicking her butt and in the end when the mileage was kicking me she ran the extra 0.5 miles just to be sure that I got my full 13 in!!  She managed to run 10.5 miles as a training run!!!

13 miles…95% trail…9:59 pace!

No comments: