visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday, June 6, 2009

My wife is looking to build her mileage so that the Lighthouse Run and the Maui Half are a little easier for her to handle.  In that vein she convinced me to forgo my 10 miler this week and do 12.  We met Melissa at 5:30 am in the Panera parking lot and started our run.  I was only able to squeak 8 miles in before meeting the group at 7 so I thought I’d be a little short but Melissa knew where to turn so that we would have just the right mileage for the day.  

My body shut down at 9 miles – I just did not want to run any more but I slogged through it with a little walking and I was able to finish the 12 miles in a 9:45 pace.  The weather for the day was cool (49) and windy (ENE 5mph)

No comments: