visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Still having a difficult time trying to get up in the morning but I got up anyway and with my wife by my side we started running at 6:40. Once I was outside and the cold wind hit me I woke up quite a bit. My legs were feeling good…at the beginning and I decided that I would do 2 miles. The wife wasn’t so sure about it but she knew that she really needed to do the mileage. She decided at the last minute that if I was doing the 2 she was doing the 2.

By the time we hit 1.25 my legs started to lock up. My calves felt like pieces of timber but we were still moving at a decent clip. We pushed through the difficulties and managed to put down a good time. 2 miles at a 8:56 pace isn’t all that bad!

No comments: