visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Disney is fast approaching and it was decided that we really need to do back to back runs. So we decided that this week we would meet on Sunday and pound out another good distance run (about half of the previous days run.) So in stead of spending my Sunday morning doing what I love to do…sleeping in…I was up at 6 am and out the door by 6:15 to meet the group at Panera. With all of our Goofy gang there we set out to do a minimum of 6 miles. The wind was much worse than it was on Saturday meaning that it was rather cold out but we persevered! I ran with Andy the entire time and we kept a great pace…unfortunately the girls kept an even better pace and finished well ahead of us. At the end of the day I had 6.16 miles in at a 9:26 pace…I really can’t complain.

No comments: