visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday, December 02, 2007

With the weather turning to winter on Saturday I thought that today was going to be a bad run. But the temperature felt good and the snow/rain had stopped.

My wife and I decided that we would go shopping and go to the YMCA afterward…I would run from YMCA home (about 5.8 miles) and we would call it a day. About the time we were going to leave…the clouds opened up and it started to rain.

I hoped that the rain would stop before we got to the Y but no luck.

I ran home in the muck…there were way too many people that have yet to shovel their sidewalks and unfortunately with the temperature most of the muck was water covered by about 1/8 of an inch of snow. By 2 miles in my shoes were drenched!!!

Other than my feet being wet and the stiff wind coming out of the west I thought the run went pretty well! Managed 6 miles at a 9:52 pace.

No comments: