visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Saturday, December 01, 2007

I needed to meet Kristen and Jodi at 5:30 am and I was running late. I ended up getting to the meeting spot at 5:40-5:45…they were still there…Damn!!! I was hoping that they had left on time and I wouldn’t have to run with them. Alas they waited for me so we got moving at about 5:45.

The reverse Culver’s Route is bad even at this time of day (if you want to call this day!!) I had to walk twice going up the hills but the girls waited for me so that I could catch up and we continued together. Once we got to the end of the Culver’s Route we continued down the road between the dump and Sam’s club. There is a nice gravel road that we followed…I’ll skip the part where we attempted to get into the park but met up with a fence…and at about 6:25 we turned around and headed back to the meeting point.

Once we met up with the rest of the group we headed south toward Kenosha. I managed to get 2 miles down the trail before I had to start walking. Carol and her 2 dogs kept me company for the final 4 miles. She kept me moving and running.

We got back to the meeting spot and I had completed 13.25 miles at a 9:51 pace…Not too bad!!!

After a bit of stretching we all went to Panera for coffee.

No comments: