visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Without the wife around I slept in and didn't get up to go running which means that when I got home from work I not only had to cut the grass but get out for my daily run.

By 7Pm I was done with the yard work and ready to go for a run but boy had the weather turned cold and windy! Still wearing shorts but the t-shirt has been replaced with a long sleeved-tee I hit the road.

Wasn't sure how long I really wanted to go but knew that I needed to put 2 miles in so that is what I ended up doing: 2 miles. Pace is still an issue with me since I managed to have an average pace of 8:36! Either I run too slow when I do the longer distances or I'm running too fast at the shorter distance. I'll figure it out one day.

No comments: