visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday, October 19, 2007

Good morning from Australia! I was up, again, at 5 AM and beginning to wonder if I’ll ever get to sleep in while I’m here.

Since I was up I hit the road at 5:30. Yesterday I had hoped to get out and do another mile or so in the evening since I was short on time in the morning but that never happened so this morning I decided that I’d have to do 3 miles.

I had heard that there was a huge park in Parramatta but I never got to it last time I was here so I ran to it this morning…it is so near to the hotel and the apartment from last time I don’t know how I missed it.

The park is gorgeous so I’m going to have to spend a little more time running through here on the weekend.

My total run was exactly 3 miles and kept a pace of 9:00.

No comments: