visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Saturday, July 7, 2007

The plan was to get up and be out the door by 4 AM…run 14.5 miles before meeting everyone and then finishing up with 18 miles…well a few things didn’t happen.

First I am in desperate need of new shoes…they were ordered but still haven’t received them. Second I was up on time but did not actually get up. Some how I talked myself into resetting the alarm and I got up at 5 AM instead.

I was out the door by around 5:35. I managed to get in right around 7.75 miles before meeting the Saturday Morning Running Group. Ran with my wife and a few others through the 1st cemetery but then we parted company while I finished the remaining two in a different order than they wanted to do.

In the end I was short 6 miles but managed to put in 12 miles so in all not a bad day.

No comments: