visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday, July 21, 2007

I doubt I will ever get used to these early morning runs but I am getting better at just doing it and not questioning the sanity of the idea.

4:00 AM out the door and headed for a nice long run. I knew I was going to have to keep a better pace than I did last week or I’d miss the running group. I managed to put 15.5 miles on before meeting the group just before 7 AM. I don’t think I could have asked for better conditions. The temp was right, the humidity was right, and there was only a gentle breeze to keep me cool.

I finished my remaining 4.5 miles well behind the small group of runners we had this week. A bit of the way was walking…I should never have stopped for as long as I had waiting for the group, I’ll do better next time.

Finished 19.9 miles in 4:01:10…Could have been faster if those last 4 miles weren’t so bad!!

No comments: