visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Race day…It is nice to get up a little later in morning. The starting line is always a great time to see people that we know and to make plans for a good race. The gun was a little late in going off but off we went. I was cruising for the first 2 miles and needed to really slow things down. Before I got to this point I saw my wife pass me and I wished her well.

I would not see her until the finish line.

The day was just perfect for running…it was partially sunny and right around the half way point it started to rain…just what I like! It stopped after about 10 minutes and the sun came back out. Unlike years past it wasn’t too hot!!

I ran what I could and walked when I needed and just had a good old time. My goal was 95 but I settled for 97. My wife on the other hand had a stretch goal of 90 and she was a whole 34 seconds over that!!!

Beautiful day…10.07 miles in 1:38:47

No comments: