visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday, February 1, 2008

Nice run after work…the snow had fallen making the roads a little bit slippery! The slippery roads were good since I needed to keep my pace in check…I visited the Dr this morning about the chest pains I have been having for the past 2 weeks and we are going to have to have a CT scan done to ensure that there are no issues. The Dr wanted to place restrictions on my running but when he asked how I’d feel I told him I’d be pissed…he said he understood but made me promise that if the chest pain lasts longer than the 1-2 min I go straight to the hospital and that I start out my runs a bit slower. I agreed to both conditions.

I ran 1.01 mile at a nice 9:44 pace…and no chest pains!

No comments: