visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

With my wife going to the gym this evening we had decided not to run in the morning…I’m not so sure that was such a great idea since by 6 pm when I went running it was hot and humid!

I decided that I’d run a bit longer tonight since I wasn’t able to get the miles in that I’d hoped to on Saturday and chose what I thought was an 7.5 – 8 mile loop. I’m glad I brought my water bottle because it was needed to cool me off a number of times during this run. I continued with my 2 mile run with a ¼ recovery and it seemed to work pretty well. By the time I hit 4 miles though my heel, which I blistered on Sunday, had torn open again and my sock and shoe were bloodied again.

I got into the neighborhood to notice that the run was not 7.5 miles but only 6.5!! Well 6.5 miles is better than no miles!

No comments: