visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 part 1

My wife has been raving about her personal trainer for over a year (nearly 2!!) and since I really don’t have any plans (marathons) scheduled for the next few months I agreed to start working out with them. I really need to strengthen my core and lose a few pounds so that will be the focus with them.

We did the measurements – not really pretty and calculated the %fat…@18-19%...both my wife and I think that the number is a bit low…I’m think around the mid section…then we got to a 30 min work out.

I really understand why my wife thinks this is good – because it is!!! For only 30 minutes I really worked my tail off…I can only imagine what the 60 min workouts are going to be like!

No comments: