visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Up early so we could meet a group at Parkside by 6 am…who would have thought that there would be 10 of us!! That is a record! We headed out to do a loop in the park (better to do the road now since we are doing the trails at 7) I was only feeling ok. I ebbed and flowed with the group and once we were nearing the parking lot I decided to do a couple of trails. I got out to the parking lot and still had some time so I meandered out to Hwy E and back. By this time there were people waiting at their cars.

We had 5 people I’ve never met before show up…I was glad to meet them all. We started at 7 and headed for the trails I really wanted to do the entire 10k course so even though I walked a bit more than I liked I still managed to push my way through the whole thing. Completed the day with 10.13 miles and while not a great time I did complete it in 1:45:49

No comments: