visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday, March 1, 2008

The GA marathon is fast approaching and even though I have yet to sign up for it I still need to be prepared. I decided that I would run 15 miles in stead of the standard 12 that would usually be done at this point in time but it’s gotta be done.

I started out early…as usual and was able to get 5 miles in before meeting the girls. We ran to Kristin’s house and picked up Chippy and my wife who decided that she needed extra miles!!

We got back to Panera a little late as the group had already struck out onto their run. My wife and I got some Gatorade and decided to head to Panera 2. The route was all frozen over so we improvised. I got back to the car before my wife since she decided to do a few more miles.

I finished my run in 2 hours and 29 minutes and completed 15.01 miles. I was stretching and hydrating when I saw my wife come running from the other direction. She ended the day with 8.05 miles!!!! That is far and away the longest she has ever run. I am so proud of her!

No comments: