visited 44 states (88%)
Buy Douwe's Machine Learning Book

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What can I say I just have not been running as much as I should and I have a few big events coming up…Lighthouse run on June 16th and the Maine Marathon on July 15th both of which I have yet to register for.

After trying to cut the grass and then having to stop due to the rain I decided that I’d better get ready and go out for a run. By the time I was ready, both physically and mentally it had stopped raining, kudos for me!

I headed out for a short run ended up finishing 3 miles with a pace of 9:59. I realized that I really need to focus back on the running for a while which means I have to abandon the MP3 for a while and get back into the grove again.

On a separate note it is National Bike to Work Week and I biked on Monday (4.25 miles each way) and plan on doing it on Thursday and Friday as well!!

No comments: